Built in the mid-1920s, this modest church is a stylization of earlier churches, such as the one at Wasel (though without the large central drum), built by many Bukovynian settlers. Like its architectural predecessors, it is a tripartite structure with a relatively larger central unit. There is a small open central dome and two small cupolas located over the narthex and sanctuary. The worshipping congregation faces east, as is usual, but this church is one of a very few on the tour with neither round-headed windows nor an enclosed storm porch.
The first church service at St. Paroskovia's was held in 1924. There is a large wooden belltower and a cemetery adjacent to the church.