St. Pokrova's is the second-oldest church on the tour. The parish was founded in 1903 and construction on the building began shortly thereafter. This is another of the structures on the tour that can be characterized as Bukovynian, with its steeply-sloped tripped roof and its small domes. Tripartite in plan shape, St. Pokrova's was built by contractor Teodor Billey from Wostok.
Because of the care taken in the church's preservation and maintenance over the years, a tour of the inside provides visitors with the same sense of history that is afforded in Sts. Peter and Paul Church at Dickiebush. One interesting feature of the interior is the wall between sanctuary and nave that serves as the iconostasis; in most churches, the iconostasis is a partition instead of a full wall. This duplicates construction techniques used in Ukraine, wherein the parts of a tripartite structure were built side by side, joined together, and then had holes cut in the walls to allow movement between them. The walls of St. Pokrova's, including the iconostasis, are adorned with hung icons. The church has agreed to modernization by allowing chairs in the nave.
The parish was Russo-Orthodox throughout most of its history and has only recently converted to Ukrainian Orthodoxy. This occurred when the attending Russo-Orthodox priest died at the age of 42, leaving conversion to another denomination as the only way for the parish to maintain services. Except for the placing of a commemorative plaque on the north interior elevation, the physical structure of the church has not been altered as a result of accepting the new ministry.
In addition to the church, the large yard also contains a cemetery, a wooden belltower, and a parish hall.