Symptomatic of economic decline and a dwindling population base in the settlement area, this interesting structure lies abandoned on the hamlet's southwest corner. Built in 1938 by local builder Roman Verest, this church is essentially similar to the Lamont and Chipman churches already visited, but there are some key differences as well. The fan-shaped steps, for instance, are not found on any other church in the region. There is also a decorated parapet over the storm porch, which includes a statue of the Virgin Mary. This, too, is a rare feature and indicates the influence of Roman Catholicism.
The parish was incorporated in 1937, with Reverend Marko Romanovych as the first parish priest.
There is an old log belltower in the bushes behind the church.