LRIGS partners and collaborators contribute to our program in numerous ways.
- Having representatives sit on governance committees and supervisory committees for student research.
- Sharing their knowledge and work experience through workshops, lectures and short courses for program participants.
- Mentoring and advising students.
- Attending LRIGS events and interacting with program participants.
- Providing financial support for program participants through funding tuition, research and travel costs.
- Providing access to disturbed lands on which to conduct research and to data, equipment or technologies used in reclamation work.
LRIGS is closely aligned with the Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative (HAI). Many of our students and fellows receive substantial research funding through HAI.
Our other current partners and collaborators are: