- Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, University of Alberta
- Email: pass@@ualberta.ca
- Phone: 780-492-3974
- Office: CAB 571
Welcome to my homepage. I am currently a Max Wyman Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences at the University of Alberta. My primary research interests lie in optimal transportation; I am also interested in mathematical economics and mathematical physics.
Winter, 2013: Math 337
Publications and Preprints
- Rectifiability of optimal transportation plans, with Robert McCann and Micah Warren. Canad. J. Math. 64 (2012) 924-933.
- On the local structure of optimal measures in the multi-marginal optimal transportation problem. Calc. Var. and PDE. 43 (2012) 529-536. Currently available online at www.springerlink.com.
- Uniqueness and Monge solutions in the multi-marginal optimal transportation problem. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 43 (2011) 2758-2775.
- Regularity of optimal transportation between spaces with different dimensions. Math. Res. Lett. 19 (2012) 291-307.
- The multi-marginal optimal transportation problem. Oberwolfach Reports, 31 (2010) 1843-1845.
- Structural results on optimal transportation plans. PhD Thesis at the University of Toronto. My advisor was Robert McCann.
- Convexity and multi-dimensional screening for spaces with different dimensions. J. Econom. Theory. 147 (2012) 2399-2418.
- Regularity properties of optimal transportation problems arising in hedonic pricing models. To appear in ESAIM: Control, Optim. Calc. Var.
- Optimal transportation with infinitely many marginals. J. Funct. Anal. 264 (2013) 947–963.
- On a class of optimal transportation problems with infinitely many marginals. To appear in SIAM J. Math. Anal.
- Multi-marginal optimal transport and multi-agent matching problems: uniqueness and structure of solutions.
- Remarks on the semi-classical Hohenberg-Kohn functional.
- Decoupling of DeGiorgi-type systems via multi-marginal optimal transport, with Nassif Ghoussoub.
- Multi-marginal optimal transport on Riemannian manifolds, with Young-Heon Kim.
- N-density representability and the optimal transport limit of the Hohenberg-Kohn functional, with Gero Friesecke,
Christian B. Mendl, Codina Cotar and Claudia Klüppelberg.