The total cost for the International Winter/Summer Program is $3,800 CAD for individual registration. This fee includes:
- 15 day academic program, including workshops, lectures, and field trips
- Hospitality package:
- Transportation to and from the Edmonton International Airport and the University of Alberta
- 21 nights accommodation in double-occupancy rooms
- UAlberta cash card with a $300 CAD credit (for meals and other goods and services on campus)
- Public transportation pass for use on Edmonton Public Transit
- Orientation and social programming
- Canadian Rockies Trip (2 nights, 2 days)
Health insurance is not included in the program fee. The purchase of travelers’ health insurance prior to departure to Canada that is valid for the entire duration of travel is the responsibility of each participant and is strongly recommended.
For 8 to 14 students from the same university the, each participant will receive a $200 CAD discount to the program fee.
For 15 or more students from the same university, each participant will receive a $400 CAD discount to the program fee.