- Review the Available Projects.
- After the program opens for applications (September 4, 2018) access the application system HERE (click on the "CSC Program" button in the top right-hand corner of the page, then click "No" to the pop-up message)
- Click on the hyperlinked title (under “Program Info) to review project details.
- Register to apply for CSC by clicking on the “Incoming Student Registration” button at the bottom of the description page of the project you are interested in applying to (or by clicking on the “I need to register for an account” link located in the top-right of the page).
- You will be prompted to provide your personal information and create an account password.
- After your account is created you will log into the system using your new account information and complete the application. In the application you must provide a Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts and TWO (2) References. Please remember to numerically indicate your project preference/ranking in the application forms (1 being your top preference, 2 being your second preference, etc.).
- Click on the “Submit Your Application” button. The system will confirm that your application has been submitted. After your application has been submitted you will be able to check on whether the referees you designated have provided their references.
You may apply for as many projects as you are interested in. Please remember to indicate your project preference in each application you submit. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only students selected for an internship will be contacted.