UAlberta offers a relatively affordable tuition and cost of living when compared with other major universities, as well as many scholarship opportunities for international students.
An important part of planning your studies is knowing tuition and living costs.
The University of Alberta provides millions of dollars in awards and scholarships to international students every year. Find out what you might be eligible for!
Did you know?
- If you achieve a UAlberta admission average of 90% or higher, you can receive at least $9,000 CAD.
- You can receive more than one scholarship.
- Top students can receive over $29,000 CAD!
- You can complete one award application and be considered for several international UAlberta scholarships.
- You can apply online for these scholarships beginning on October 1, 2019, until the deadline of December 11, 2019.
- You will also be considered automatically for several scholarships when you are admitted to UAlberta.