This scholarship is awarded annually to international students in Canada on a study permit, on the basis with superior academic achievement in high school.
International students outside of Canada: see International awards»
Candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Present a minimum 80% average and be admissible to your program (see competitive averages for programs)
- Be entering the first year of full-time studies in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta in September of the upcoming year, in one of the following ways:
- Directly from high school with fewer than 24 IB, AP, or A-level credits
- Directly from high school with fewer than 12 credits of university course work taken during high school through Open Studies or a similar program at another accredited post-secondary institution
- Following time taken off between high school and university, provided that no post-secondary credit was received during that time
How to apply
Automatic consideration - you will be considered for this award after you have received an offer of admission.