Viewing Preference

You are currently viewing the website with information for Canadian students.

Not Sure What to Choose?

International Students

  • A citizen of another country
    • Currently attending high school outside of Canada (or have attended)
    • Currently attending post-secondary outside of Canada (or have attended)


Contact International Student Services.

Canadian Students

  • A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
    • Currently attending high school in Canada (or have attended, or plan to attend)
    • Currently attending post-secondary in Canada (or have attended)
  • An international student currently studying in Canada
    • At a Canadian high school or language school
    • Currently on a study permit*

*Note that you will have to get a new study permit to study post-secondary in Canada


Contact Student Service Centre.