For Faculty and Staff

Expense Forms

Expense forms for employees and non-employees can be found in the Forms Cabinet of the University of Alberta Financial Services homepage.

There are several forms available, please ensure you select the appropriate form pertaining to your role and the type of expenses incurred.

Note: The following links will provide detailed instructions about How to Complete an Expense Claim.

Expense Claims - Employee Non Travel
Expense Claims – Non-Employee Travel and Non Travel