For Faculty and Staff

Foreign visitors and personnel

Your first point of contact when inviting or hiring foreign nationals is the ALES HR Team

The University of Alberta Human Resource Services provides staff members with advice on inviting foreign visitors and hiring foreign nationals. Before you invite a foreign national to campus, please consult the Inviting Foreign Visitors webpage and seek advice from a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Human Resource Services.

Contacts for International Students
Undergraduate ALES students: ALES Student Services Office
Graduate ALES students: ALES Graduate Student Services 
Other non-UAlberta Graduate Students: UAI Student Mobility

Information for Faculty Members / Post-doctoral Fellows
Foreign Visitors Exempt from the International Mobility Program
Foreign Visitor Category Assessment