Bachelor of Science in Agricultural/Food Business Management | Major in Food Business Management
Become a leader in the food business by equipping yourself with the tools needed for success in management. Take advantage of this major's range of educational opportunities:
- Develop expertise in both the science and business of the food industry.
- Gain business management skills needed to operate effectively in the industry.
- Prepare for a management career in the agri-food industry.
- Take advantage of courses within our faculty and within the Alberta School of Business.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the ALES Internship Program or the School of Business Co-op Program.
Please note that this is not a direct-entry program. All applicants are required to complete some post-secondary pre-professional learning. Please review the admission requirements for more information.