Approved Program Electives (APE) must be selected according to the following directions:
- The total 100 and 200 level APEs cannot be greater than 2 courses (*6).
- Any courses on this list that have already been taken/granted credit foras required program courses cannot be used as an APE.
- Students must have any prerequisites listed in the calendar before taking a course; credit may be denied for courses without the appropriate prerequisites.
- A minimum of 9 credits from REN R, AREC, ENCS or R SOC courses must be taken.
- Students may take REN R 465 only once.
- A maximum of 6 credits of EAS courses may be taken.
- A maximum of 3 credits of PHIL courses may be taken.
- After minimum requirements are met, remaining APE courses can be taken from any category listed below.
- Always refer to Bear Tracks for the most up to date course information.