Approved Program Electives (APE) must be selected according to the following directions:
- The total 100 and 200 level APEs cannot be greater than 2 courses(*6).
- Any courses on this list that have already been taken/granted credit for as required program courses cannot be used as an APE.
- Students must have any prerequisites listed in the calendar before taking a course; credit may be denied for courses without the appropriate prerequisites.
- After minimum requirements are met in each category, remaining APE courses can be taken from any category listed below.
- Students may take REN R 465 only once.
- Always refer to Bear Tracks for the most up to date course information.