Approved Program Electives (APE) must be selected according to the following directions:
- The total 100 and 200 level APEs cannot be greater than 2 courses (*6).
- Any courses on this list that have already been taken/granted credit for as required program courses cannot be used as an APE.
- Students must have any prerequisites listed in the calendar before taking a course; credit may be denied for courses without the appropriate prerequisites.
- APE lists are updated annually and students must use the most updated version of the listwhen selecting APE courses.
- Students admitted in or after the 2014-2015 academic year must take one APE from each category. The remaining APEs must be selected from the first two categories.
- Students admitted prior to 2014-2015 must refer to their checksheets for APE information and consult with the Undergraduate Student Services Office.
- Always refer to Bear Tracks for the most up to date course information.
- Students may take REN R 465 only once.