Approved Program Electives (APE) must be selected according to the following directions:
- The total 100 and 200 level APEs cannot be greater than 2 courses (*6).
- Any courses on this list that have already been taken/granted credit foras required program courses cannot be used as an APE.
- Students must have any prerequisites listed in the calendar before taking a course;credit may be denied for courses without the appropriate prerequisites.
- APE lists are updated annually and students must use the most updated version of the list when selecting APE courses.
- Course offerings are subject to change. Always refer to Bear Tracks for the most up to date course information.
- Students may take REN R 465 only once.