Approved Program Electives (APE) must be selected according to the following directions:
- The following courses are accepted as APEs towards your current program of study.
- Students must have any prerequisites listed in the UofA Calendar before taking a course.
- Students should always follow the most current APE list when selecting APEs.
- The total 100 and 200 level APEs cannot be greater than 2 courses (*6).
- Only one field course in addition to RENR 299 may be taken as an APE.
- Students may take REN R 465 only once.
- Courses can only be used once for credit within your program of study