(Including: General Program; Dietetic Specialization; Nutrition and Food Major; Nutrition Major; Honors Nutrition; Food Science and Technology Specialization; Honors Food Science)
Approved Program Electives (APE) must be selected according to the following directions:
- Students in the Honors Programs are only permitted to take 300/400 level courses.
- In most NU FS programs, the total number of 100/200 level APEs cannot be greater than 2 courses (*6). The remaining APE courses must be 300/400 level.
- Any courses on this list that have already been taken/granted credit for as required program courses cannot be used as an APE.
- Students must have any prerequisites listed in the calendar before taking a course;credit may be denied for courses without the appropriate prerequisites.
- APE lists are updated annually and students must use the most updated version of the list when selecting APE courses.
- Course offerings are subject to change. Always refer to Bear Tracks for the most up to date course information.