Alumni Weekend is our largest celebration of the year! Alumni from far and wide head back to campus to reunite, reminisce and make new friends. With events and activities including performances, tours, speakers and more, there's something for everyone.
Alumni Weekend is made possible in part by the amazing work of our volunteers. Last year, nearly 150 volunteers generously donated 566 hours of their time to making the event a success. Each year, Alumni Weekend gets bigger and better - and this year is no exception, so we'll need lots of help to pull it off! Read more below about the Alumni Weekend volunteer opportunities, and sign-up to make this the best on yet!
Benefits for you:
- Be a part of the biggest alumni celebration of the year
- Interact with fellow volunteers, alumni, UAlberta staff, students and the campus community
- Access to our volunteer perks, which includes our new Bookstore Bucks reward program, fun giveaways, free tickets to select alumni events, volunteer socials and more
- We're looking for cheery and dependable volunteers who enjoy interacting with people, taking on a variety of different event support tasks and want to have fun!
- You should be quick learner, able to follow and pass along directions/instructions and willing to volunteer in a fast-paced environment
- Duties vary from task to task
- Dress appropriately for the weather if your role takes place outside
- Be able to commit to your entire shift
- Thoroughly read and understand your volunteer package, which will be emailed at least 1 week before the event
- Be familiar with our emergency response plan (which will be provided in your volunteer package)
- And, most importantly, have fun!
Our volunteer schedule is nearly full. If you're still interested in volunteering, please contact us directly to see if there is a spot available.
Thanks for your support!
Office of Alumni Relations
780-903-0691 (cell - call or text)