We're welcoming students back to campus at our Welcome Café. We'll be set-up in front of the Administration Building giving out free lemonade and offering cuddles from pet therapy dogs. The Office of the Dean of Students will also be onsite to share the various resources they offer for students.
We're looking for volunteers to help us give out the lemonade, facilitate the various activities and chat with students.
Benefits for you:
- Be a friendly face for students on the first day of classes
- Interact with students, Office of Alumni Relations staff and fellow volunteers
- Access to our volunteer perks, which includes our new Bookstore Bucks reward program, fun giveaways, free tickets to select alumni events, volunteer socials and more
- Dependable and committed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Courteous, friendly and respectful
- Greet and interact with students
- Distribute lemonade to students
- Dress for the weather (as we'll be outdoors)
Volunteer Shift Details:
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
- Shift One: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Shift Two: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m
North Campus, in front of the Administration Building
Office of Alumni Relations