The following courses are open to online registration for all continuing degree students:
- ART 134 and DES 135,
- 100-level and 200-level HADVC classes
- All Spring and Summer ART, DES and HADVC classes.
Due to the limited space in ART, DES and upper-level HADVC classes, consent for registration for all non-BFA and non-BDES students is competitive (see info below).
Course descriptions are available through the following links:
Registration Timeline for Fall and Winter Term Senior Level ART, DES, and 300 and 400-level HADVC Classes
BFA and BDes Students
- On-line registration available between late March and April 30
- Watch for emails in early March explaining registration procedures
HADVC Honors Students
- Consult the HADVC Honors Advisor in March to determine your courses, then email the Undergraduate Advisor to request registration.
Art & Design and HADVC Majors in the BA and BEd Programs
- No online registration; watch for emails in early March explaining registration procedures
Art & Design and HADVC Minors in All Degree Programs
- No online registration; watch for emails in early March explaining registration procedures.
Open Studies, Special Students and Visiting Students
- Email the Undergraduate Advisor for procedures. Open studies and Special Student requests will be accommodated, where space allows within a few weeks of classes starting.