Join us for the ArtsWORKS Career Development Conference, a bi-annual career education event for Arts undergraduate students and recent graduates, on Saturday, October 27th. Sessions are available for those just starting to explore their career interests and for those entering the workforce! This event happens every 2 years, so don't miss out!
Reasons to attend ArtsWORKS:
- Discover and explore your career options with information directly from employers
- Develop career management strategies to set yourself up for success
- Improve your resume and LinkedIn Profile
- Build and expand your network
- ...and so much more!
Cost: $20 early bird before October 19th EXTENDED; $30 October 20th-26th
- If you are paying by credit card or Visa debit to select your sessions and complete payment
- If you are paying by cash or cheque (made out to the 'University of Alberta'), visit the HUB Career Centre (8917 HUB) to drop off your payment. To select your sessions and complete your registration
Contact Amber Nicholson at email@example.com or stop by the HUB Career Centre, open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.