GREEN & GOLD ATHLETIC SOCIETY PRESENTS
AGLC RAFFLE LICENCE: #548762
WestJet & Delta Air Lines Raffle In Support of Student–Athlete Mental Health Services
Quinton Graham-Bennett (Ticket # 0153)
Darcy Dearsley (Ticket # 0051)
Lindsay Lo (Ticket # 0203)
Proceeds from the raffle are in support of Mental Health services for Golden Bear & Panda student-athletes. This includes increased resources for our Well 2 Win program which provides mental skills coaching, and/or referrals to professionals for counselling and support as needed.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the contest. Tickets must be purchased in Alberta.
2. You agree to provide your full name, phone number, and email for the entry ticket.
3. 2000 tickets available. No maximum per person.
4. Tickets are $10 each.
5. No cancellations or refunds.
6. Prizes: Win one (1) of three (3) (no cash alternatives): ROUNDTRIP FLIGHT FOR TWO (2) GUESTS ON ANY REGULARLY SCHEDULED WESTJET FLIGHT WITHIN CANADA & THE UNITED STATES (INCLUDING HAWAII). BOOKING & TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY OCTOBER 31, 2020. VOUCHER TERMS AS IS. VALUE VARIES DEPENDING ON DESTINATION AND DATES CHOSEN.
7. Tickets will be sold between November 14 – January 28. The Athletics office will be closed from December 25th to January 1st.
8. Tickets can be purchased in the Golden Bears & Pandas Athletics Office, 2-420 Van Vliet Complex, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2H9, during regular business hours, Monday – Friday - 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. OR at any of the following Golden Bears & Pandas Events.
9. Draw date: JANUARY 29, 2020. 10:00AM. Golden Bears & Pandas Athletics Office – 2-420 Van Vliet Complex, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2H9
10. One (1) ticket will be drawn by hand for each prize. Prize winning tickets will NOT be returned to the draw to be eligible for other identical prizes.
11. In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the individual whose name is first identified on the ticket, and that the Green & Gold Athletics Society and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes, which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
12. Winners will be contacted via email and/or telephone within 24 hours of the draw date. Winning ticket numbers will also be posted immediately on the Golden Bears & Pandas Website.
13. If a prize is not claimed within 10 days, a redraw will be done on February 10, 2020. 10:00AM. Golden Bears & Pandas Athletics Office – 2-420 Van Vliet Complex, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2H9