The Elite High School Football Camp is a four day camp geared for the experienced football player looking to excel in their upcoming high school season. Players are to be playing high school football and entering either entering grade 10, 11, or 12 in September 2019.
Players will be identified and invited to attend the camp, players interested in attending the camp that have not been invited can contact Darryl Szafranski (Assistant Coach, Golden Bears Football) and provide their football background/experience to be considered for the camp.
The camp will be led by members of the Golden Bears Football coaching staff, players, and guest lecturers. Guest lecturers will be used to present information in the areas outlined below.
The camp will focus on the following:
• fundamental position specific skill development
• movement development in multiple directions
• mental preparation (mental skills coach/expert)
• strength training education session (led by Golden Bears Football strength coach)
• preparing to play post-secondary (university/junior) football and identifying your options
Camp Fee: $350 before June 30, $400 after June 30
Out of town players requiring accommodation will be provided accommodation and a meal plan program through the University of Alberta. Accommodation will be at Lister Hall Residence
Residence and Meal Plan includes:
• Three nights accommodation, Thursday afternoon check-in – Sunday morning check out
• Thursday (Dinner), Friday & Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner), Sunday ( Breakfast)
• Rooms will be traditional twin dormitory rooms with linen and towel service.
• Supervision of players in residence will be provided at a ratio of 8 players to 1 camp coach.
Accommodation & Meal Plan for out of town residences: $290
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Darryl Szafranski, Program Coordinator/ Assistant Coach
firstname.lastname@example.org / Football Office 780-492-8468