At the University of Alberta's Augustana Campus in Camrose, we believe that students matter, teaching matters, and community matters. Our liberal arts and sciences mandate promises a memorable, experience-based, and life-changing education.
- Class sizes are small and ensure individual attention.
- About half of Augustana’s 1,000 students live on campus, where international students build lifelong friendships with their Canadian neighbours.
- Our strong community focus means you can get involved – from clubs to choirs to student government to athletics.
- Our brand-new Library and Student Forum offers beautiful study spaces and places to meet your friends.
- Our all-you-can-eat cafeteria prides itself on preparing meals made from local food.
- The campus is close to Camrose’s lively downtown core and an extensive trail system for walking, running, bicycling, and cross-country skiing.
Established in 1910 by Norwegian settlers, under the name Camrose Lutheran College, Augustana is still inspired by convictions that are part of its pioneer legacy: a liberal arts and sciences education helps form the whole person, leadership is strongest when in service to others, and cooperation is critical to success.
The University of Alberta's Augustana graduates are capable of engaging life with intellectual confidence and imaginative insight, equipped for leadership and service, and committed to the betterment of their world.