Welcome Weekend 2019 will be on March 29 & 30, 2019.
Information for this year and Registration will be available soon!
Come visit the University of Alberta - Augustana Campus and get ahead!
Want to find out for yourself what life will be like once you’re a student here? We will help you get everything in order for you when you join us in September. If you have been admitted to U of A Augustana Campus, then you’re invited to Welcome Weekend!
By attending this event, you will:
- Get a jump start on planning your university experience
- Have a blast meeting your future classmates
- Meet current Augustana students, who will even host you Friday night!
- Learn how to use Bear Tracks
- Choose your courses so you can start preparing for next year
- Explore! Become familiar with Augustana Campus
- Discover residence life and try out our all-you-can-eat cafeteria
- Choose your dorm room for next year!
Welcome Weekend will begin on Friday. Events will take place Friday evening and all day Saturday, ending mid-afternoon.
Please complete the following to get the most out of your Welcome Weekend experience:
1. Make sure you have been admitted to Augustana
Welcome Weekend is only open to students who have received Admission. Contact your advisor to see if you're eligible!
2. Accept your Admission Offer
To confirm your intent to attend Augustana Campus and begin enroling in classes, a non-refundable tuition deposit of $500.00 is required. The deposit is returned in the event the student is not accepted to the U of A.
New this year: In order to fully participate in all the sessions of Welcome Weekend, the tuition deposit must be paid. Without payment being processed (this can take up to 72 hours) before Welcome Weekend, students will not be able to access Schedule Builder in Bear Tracks and will not be able to build a draft schedule. If you are not ready to commit and pay the tuition deposit, we will help you select courses and then work with you later to build the schedule in Bear Tracks.
How to accept your offer of admission…
3. Apply for Residence
Are you planning on living on campus? In order to participate in room draw you need to have a completed Augustana Residence Application. Make sure to select the "Fall 2017/Winter 2018 Augustana Campus Residence Application - Camrose." You will need your CCID & password to enter the residence application system.
4. Bring your signed waiver with you to Welcome Weekend.
Your waiver will be sent to you once you register online.
If you have any questions, please contact your Admissions Advisor. They can be reached by calling 1-800-661-8714 or 780-679-1132.