Augustana Campus is thrilled to roll out a robust complement of fun and exciting Campus and Community Recreation activities featuring drop-in, intramural leagues, special events and an exciting ‘learn-to’ series.
Drop-In Programs include:
Intramural Leagues include:
- Ultimate Frisbee (Fall)
- Flag Football (Winter)
Special Events include:
- Golf Tournaments,
- Dodgeball Extravaganzas
- and more!
- Play Cricket
- Ice Skate
- Cross Country Ski
- and much, much more!
Who is eligible?
Augustana Students (paying an Athletic/Rec fee) are eligible for all Recreation programs and activities.
Depending on the program/activity:
- Some programs and activities are open to Augustana Staff/Faculty*.
- Some programs and activities are open to Community Fitness Centre Members with a valid monthly membership*.
- Some programs and activities are open to the General Public* so you can bring off-campus friends!
*see program information for details.
How do I find out more & register?
- Go to: www.imleagues.com/AlbertaAugustana/Registration
- Create a profile.
- Sign up for the activities of your choice!
There are also City of Camrose Recreation options:
Community Centre/Field House: Indoor Pickleball
Recreation Centre: Adult Shinny & Public Skating
Urban Park System: Trail Map (Mountain Biking, Running, Cross Country Skiing)
Rose City Curling Club