Ages 12-17 Boys only
The Augustana Vikings are thrilled to offer a unique high-performance summer training camp July 21-16, 2019. The Vikings Basketball Elite Camp is open to athletes between the ages of 12 and 17 and is aimed at train to train level development.
Join the Vikings this summer for a great opportunity to enhance your basketball knowledge, develop your skills, enjoy quality instruction and competition, have lots of fun and meet new friends in sport! The University of Alberta - Augustana Campus will be the host of this camp led by Vikings Basketball Student-Athletes, Coaches, and Alumni under the direction of Head Coach, Dave Drabiuk.
Included in the Program
- Plenty of high-calibre skill development and competitive opportunities
- Accommodation for 5 nights at Augustana Campus (double-occupancy)
- Meals beginning with supper on the first day, through to breakfast on the last
- Evening activities including 2-Ball, Guest Speakers and Paintball!
What to bring
- good quality basketball shoes
- appropriate basketball attire
- lots of socks
- water bottle
- medications if required
- other outdoor appropriate clothing and shoes
- whatever else you need to enjoy yourself during 5 days and 5 nights of training and competing