The Augustana Vikings Little Rockers Curling Program is a non-competitive program where kids ages 6 to 14 can learn the sport of curling. Led by the Augustana Vikings Varsity Curling Team, under the direction of Head Coach, Roger Galenza – this year’s Little Rockers will have all kinds of fun aiming for the button!
Ages 6 – 14
- Thirteen x one-hour sessions
- Oct 26; Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2016. Jan 11, 18, 25; Feb 1, 8, 15, 22, 2017. Family Day Bonspiel TBD.
- Wednesdays from 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Registration: $175 (includes Hoody)
- Program includes Christmas Party, Year-end Party and Family Bonspeil
- Additional league participation is optional, ask the Head Coach
The Vikings Little Rockers Program will take place at the Rose City Curling Centre, adjacent the Camrose Recreation Centre.
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
- Equipment including sliders and brooms is provided as part of the program at no extra cost. (Helmets are not provided.)
- Each child should come prepared with clean running shoes and should wear loose fitting comfortable clothes in layers, suitable for movement activities.
- Blue jeans are not recommended.
The safety of your child is our first priority. Helmets are mandatory for all participants. All participants are expected to abide by these rules:
- Avoid horseplay and do not run in the Curling Club area
- Follow all instructions given by supervisors
Head Coach, Vikings Curling
For Curling programs for youth age 15+, please see Camrose Academy of Curling.