Ages 6-13 Co-Ed
The Augustana Vikings Little Rockers Curling Program is a non-competitive program where kids ages 6 to 13 can learn the sport of curling. Led by the Augustana Vikings Varsity Curling Team, lead by front end athlete Nadia vanBruinessen – this year’s Little Rockers will have all kinds of fun aiming for the button!
- 14 one-hour sessions
- Program includes Christmas Party and Year-end Party
- 8 one-hour sessions
- Program includes Year-end Party
- Equipment including sliders and brooms is provided as part of the program at no extra cost. (Helmets are not provided.)
- Each child should come prepared with clean running shoes and should wear loose fitting comfortable clothes in layers, suitable for movement activities.
- Blue jeans are not recommended.
The safety of your child is our first priority. Helmets are mandatory for all participants. All participants are expected to abide by these rules:
- Avoid horseplay and do not run in the Curling Club area
- Follow all instructions given by supervisors
For Curling programs for youth age 14+, please see Camrose Academy of Curling.