Ages 12-18 Co-Ed
Shake off the summer rust and tune up your volleyball skills prior to tryouts for your school teams with the help of Augustana Vikings Men’s and Women’s Volleyball coaches and athletes. You will have the opportunity to sharpen those skills, learn some game techniques and begin working on that over-all conditioning.
This year’s tuning camp will see a few changes:
- All sessions for both JR High and SR high are at Augustana, no more having to travel around to see your kids in different venues.
- Jr / Sr high camps will rotate with an On / Off format, same amount of on court time as previous year’s, but just a little more recovery time in between sessions.
The camp is a great way to get a jump on the school sport season, which begins the week following camp this year. (Camp Enrollment is limited to 64 athletes - 32 Jr High 32 Sr High. So register early!)
What to Bring
- Indoor volleyball gear, shoes, knee pads
- Extra pair of long socks or long sleeve cotton t-shirt for defence
- Water bottle,
- snacks for in-between sessions.
- Lunch for Saturday and Sunday for those staying on Campus.