Step 1: Confirm Course Regsitration with an Admissions Advisor
Please try enrolling in courses on your own prior to contacting your Admissions Advisor. Remember — we are here to help so after you have registered in courses, please touch base with us so that we can confirm you are setting yourself up for success!
If you are a transfer student from another post-secondary institution and have received more than 6 transfer credits, please email an Academic Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your course registration.
Step 2: Pay Your Tuition & Fees
- Check the
Cost, Tuition, Fees menu at the Registrar's Office website for more information on how and when to pay your fees.
- Make sure to pay your tuition and fees by the deadline to avoid penalty fees. Deadlines are listed in the Calendar and on the Registrar’s Office website.
- Fee payment options include online or telephone banking, UAlberta’s Interac Service, credit card (via Plastiq), by cheque, or by money order.
- Tuition fees for each semester must be paid by the deadlines:
- September 28th for the Fall Term
- January 31st for the Winter Term
Step 3: Make Sure to Apply for Residence & Awards
Step 4: Complete Admission Requirements
- Check your Bear Tracks “To Do List” for information on outstanding admission requirements. Make sure to submit all requirements by the deadlines listed!
Step 5: eClass - Get Ready for U!
- After registering in courses, you are going to get access to an eClass section. This will provide you with everything that you need to get ready for university. We will be sending you instructions of how to access eClass before the launch date of May 10th!
Step 6: Arrive on campus at the start of term
- Buy your books at the Augustana Bookstore (or Used Bookstore on campus) and get ready to attend classes! Fall classes start August 28th!
- New and used textbooks can be purchased on campus once you are attending Augustana. We recommend waiting to purchase textbooks until after you have attended your first class to hear what options you will have for textbooks.
New textbooks will be available in the bookstore while used textbooks can be found in the used bookstore on campus, through current students, the Augustana used-book buy and sell, and/or the Augustana used book Facebook page
As you already know, Augustana’s term is broken into a 3-week session at the start of the term followed by an 11-week session. Due to the condensed nature of the 3-week courses, you should plan to arrive on campus prior to the start of the term to avoid missing an insurmountable amount of course material. If you are unable to arrive on campus by the first day of classes, please contact your Admissions Advisor as soon as possible!