What are my registration and payment options?
- Online by credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express only)
Please click on the green "Register Now" button on your desired course page to proceed to our online store.
If registering for more than one course, or on behalf of a group of four or more, please contact the AEE Coordinator before registering to receive your multi-registration discount AugustanaExtendedEd@ualberta.ca or 780-679-1502.
Return to the course menu
- By cheque:
Individuals can can fill out and submit the registration form here. If registering on behalf of more than one person, please use the "Group Registration" form found here. Once you click "Submit" on the registration form, it will be emailed to the AEE Coordinator, who will issue an invoice to person who filled out the form.
What is your Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund Policy
Registration is required prior to the first day of the program at which time all program related fees must be paid for in full. Registrants cannot attend until the balance is paid in full.
Many of our expenses are incurred within the 21 day period just before the program. Our cancellation policy reflects that these expenses cannot be recovered in the event of late cancellations.
Cancellations & Refunds
Notice of all cancellations or substitutions must be received in writing by email to AugustanaExtendedEd@ualberta.ca prior to the beginning of the program. If you have registered for a program and are no longer able to attend, you have the following cancellation options:
- If notification is received no later than 21 days prior to the start of the program, the program fee, less a $50 administrative fee, will be refunded.
- No refunds are issued if less than 21 days notice is given.
- Participants may also defer their attendance to another offering of the same program. A $50 administrative fee will be charged.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations once a program is in progress.
- We reserve the right to cancel programs in the event of insufficient enrollment or extremely poor weather. If a program must be cancelled, all registrants will be notified and fully refunded the program fee, or will receive a credit toward another AEE program offering, whichever is preferred.
- In the event of a last minute scheduling problem, we reserve the right to substitute a fully qualified speaker who is not listed in the program description.