What are my registration and payment options?
- Online by credit card: Participants can register and pay online by credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American Express only)
Register online now
- By cheque:
Participants can fill out and submit the registration form here. Once you click 'submit' on the registration form, it will be emailed to the Program Coordinator, who will issue an invoice to the participant email address provided on the form. Cheques can be made out to the University of Alberta, and mailed to:
The University of Alberta - Augustana Campus
ATTN: Extended Education Program Coordinator
4901 46 Ave.
Camrose AB T4V 2R3
What is your Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund Policy
Registration is required prior to the first day of the program at which time all program related fees must be paid for in full. Registrants cannot attend until the balance is paid in full.
Many of our expenses are incurred within the 21 day period just before the program. Our cancellation policy reflects that these expenses cannot be recovered in the event of late cancellations.
Cancellations & Refunds
Notice of all cancellations must be received in writing by email, no later than 21 days prior to the program start date, and are subject to the following conditions:
- Assuming notification is received no later than 21 days prior to the start of the program, the registration fee, less a 25% administration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds are issued if less than 21 days notice is given.
- Effective as of January 1st, 2016 participants may also defer their attendance to another offering in the same series at a cost of $50. Please contact the Program Coordinator to make arrangements.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations once a program is in progress.
- In cases of illness or injury, a full refund will be paid, less a 25% administration fee, when accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- We reserve the right to cancel programs in the event of insufficient enrollment or extremely poor weather. If a program must be cancelled, all registrants will be notified and fully refunded the program fee, or will receive a credit note, whichever is preferred.
- In the event of a last minute scheduling problem, we reserve the right to substitute a fully qualified speaker who is not listed in the program description