Application deadline is April 15th to study in both the fall or winter semester.
Students wishing to apply to Augustana must send:
- A completed Augustana Undergraduate Exchange Student Application signed by exchange liaison officer, faculty advisor and student
- Transcripts from United International College and any other Post Secondary institution attended
- TOEFEL scores or other proof of proficiency in English
- a completed application for on-campus accommodation (Please be sure to indicate if you are staying for only one semester or two)
- a copy of the student passport particulars or birth certificate
Downloadable Information Package and Application Procedures
Please send completed applications to:
Learning, Advising & Beyond
Augustana Campus, U of A
Canada, T4V 2R3
To speed the process copies can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 1-780-679-1129 marked C/O Learning, Advising & Beyond. Application generally take six to eight weeks to process.