Academic Services & Resources

Forms for Students

Unless forms are to be submitted online, please fax the completed form to 780.679.1527, or scan and email to

Change Major/Minor Google Form (to be submitted online)

Deferral of Term Work in Lieu of Medical Documentation

Deferral of Final Examination in Lieu of Medical Documentation

Degree Verification

Enrollment Verification Request Form

Transcript Request Form

Withdrawal Form (to be submitted online.)