Academic Services & Resources

What do I bring?

Fee payments:

See the Augustana Finance Office "Tuition Fees and Payments" page for information about Fees and Payments for Augustana students.  In summary:

  • TUITION and NON-INSTRUCTIONAL FEES can be paid at the Augustana Finance Office or directly to Edmonton.  Check in Bear Tracks for your fee assessment, and go to the 'Tuition Fees & Payments' page for your payment options.
  • If you are living on campus, your Residence and Food Services fees are still paid through the Augustana Finance Office or online.  See the 'Residence Fees & Payments' page for more details.


Identification Cards:

You can arrange to get a new University of Alberta ONEcard if you have lost or damaged your previous card.  Be prepared to present photo ID to arrange for the replacement card.


Canada or Alberta Student Loan program:

If you are intending to have your loan papers signed as part of Campus Registration, make sure you bring the following:

  • Your Social Insurance Card (you need the actual card, not just a copy of your Social Insurance Number!).
  • A blank and voided cheque to indicate your payment deposit information.
  • A piece of photo ID other than your ONEcard.


Moving into Residence:

Information on how & when to move into residence is available on the Residence Life website.