The Aboriginal Students' Office is committed to assisting all First Nations, Métis, and Inuit students in attaining their educational goals. We are available to support and discuss any questions or concerns you might have. No appointment necessary! Phone, email or stop by the ASO anytime for confidential, one-on-one, student-centred assistance, advice, encouragement, or anything else you may need to help you succeed in your studies.
Areas of support include:
- Community and Campus Referrals
- Financial Aid and Funding Information
- Housing Options
- Information on University Policies and Procedures
- Job Search and Career Planning Resources
- Retention Services and Study Supports
- Transition Concerns
- Volunteer Opportunities
- … and any other questions or concerns
Contact the ASO to learn more!
For course selection and information of various degree programs find your Academic Advisor online here!