Looking for spring and summer accommodation on Augustana Campus? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure there are still rooms available before you begin the appropriate application.
Are you a current University of Alberta student?
- Visit the Residence Services webpage and click "Apply Online". You may be asked to login with your CCID and password.
- Under '2017 Spring and Summer Residence Applications' choose "Augustana 2017 Summer Housing Application (Camrose)" - make sure your residence is for Camrose and not Edmonton!
- Read the application and fill in the required pieces of information. Submit your $175 application fee by credit card.
- You will receive an email within 3 business days to confirm receipt of your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Are you a research assistant, intern, or other University of Alberta affiliated applicant that is not currently a UofA student?
- Talk to your University of Alberta supervisor about having a UofA ID number, CCID, and email address created for you. Once you have this information, fill out this application form and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email letting you know when you can apply online using the application steps for UofA students listed above.
Are you not affiliated with the University of Alberta?
Note for all applicants:
If your Augustana Spring and Summer Residence stay is not May 9 - August 16, whether you will arrive later than May 9 or leave earlier than August 16, contact email@example.com after you apply for residence to modify your housing contract.
If applicants have applied more than 3 weeks prior to the general move in date, they will receive notice of their accommodation status at least 3 weeks prior to the general move in date. All accepted applicants will be required to sign an Augustana Summer Residence Agreement upon move-in.