- Augustana’s Traffic and Parking Regulations are strictly enforced at all times during the academic year (September through April) including long weekends and holidays.
- Augustana campus does NOT have reserved or electric plugin parking available.
2019-20 parking fees
|General Parking Permit
|Temporary permits (less than 2 weeks)
$30.00. Can be paid online at https://ualberta.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal.
You will need the parking citation number; it begins with AUG100xxxx
All prices include GST
Parking permits can be purchased:
Permits can be purchased in person at the Student & Residence Services Office in the Learning Commons, 2nd Floor Library.
Online (mid-July to mid-September only)
- Permits can be purchased online only between mid-July and mid-September at https://ualberta.t2hosted.com/Account/Portal
- Permits purchased online can be picked up at the Student & Residence Services Office
- Note: Be sure to choose an Augustana parking permit. If "Augustana" is not an option, purchase a permit in person at the Student & Residence Services Office.