Room Draw (in mid-March) in the process that current residence student use to select a room for the following academic year. Note, Room Draw is your Room Offer! In order to participate in room draw you must FIRST apply for residence and pay the $25.00 application fee. Applications are available online here.
- Please note that single rooms will NOT be guaranteed in Anderson, Bergh, Marken, and Moi.
- All residents will be required to complete an online confirmation package by April 28. This package includes your housing agreement, and other important information such as permission for us to release your information to your room-mate.
- We will hold your room selection until June 15th. By June 15, we will need to receive an Residence Deposit ($300.00) from you to guarantee your room selection from room draw. If we do not receive this fee by June 15, we will remove your name from the room and start assigning students who are on the waiting list. After June 15 the Residence Deposit is refundable ONLY if you have been denied admission to the University, or, if we are unable to provide you with a space in residence.
- NOTE: if you are on a waiting list at Room Draw and you do not pay your Residence Deposit by June 15, you will lose your position on the waiting list. The Residence Deposit is NOT an extra fee, only an advance payment on your account.
- In order to participate in room draw you must FIRST apply for residence and pay the $25.00 application fee. Applications are available on-line here.
Room Draw - March 18, 2020
- 6:00 PM in C167
- Students can choose gender-inclusive or traditional (non-gender inclusive) rooms
- You can choose your roommate AND your canmate(s).
- If you do not have a preferred roommate or canmate(s), you must be ready for a random assignment of a roommate or canmate(s), based on your area of preference (gender-inclusive or traditional).