This Residence is located on the East side of the Soccer Field: 4514 47 Street. This is a unique opportunity where any group of 5-7 students entering their second year of academic studies or higher can apply to live in a house with a proposed learning objective. Proposed learning objectives must have all members of the house involved and could include, but are not limited to: learning a second language together, living sustainably, creating a wellness initiative, volunteering with an organization together in Camrose, etc.
Students living in this community will have the support of a faculty or staff member they have approached to be their ‘Advisor’ for their learning project as well as the supervision and guidance of the Student Experience Coordinator-Returning Students, as there will be no Resident Assistant.
- Create your own community with the support of an advisor
- Create our own house rules about visitors, food, alcohol, noise, and use of common spaces.
- You pick who you live with
- $500 budget to support your learning outcomes
- Possibility of an 8 or 12 month contact (all house members must comply). See associated fees.
- Very close to campus
- Option to buy into a cafeteria full meal plan or punch card for individual meals
Read testimonials from past and current residents.
See photos of the house and amenities.