The Advanced Microscopy Facility (AMF) provides resources, equipment and services for:
- Sample Preparation - Histology
- Sample Preparation - Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Light Microscopy - Bright-Field, DIC, Fluorescence
- Confocal Microscopy (LSCM)
- Electron Microscopy (SEM, TEM)
Resources, equipment and services are available to University of Alberta and external clients.
Please see our General Policies/terms & conditions and user fees.
Location of AMF:
Room: CW225 (Main Floor), Biological Sciences Building, University of Alberta
For information or to make an appointment contact Arlene Oatway:
Phone: (780) 248-1077
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4:00pm
The AMF is closed from noon to 1pm