The Department of Biomedical Engineering does not offer an Undergraduate degree, however there are technical electives available for advanced undergrad students in a range of disciplines.
All other departments in the Faculty of Engineering offer a biomedical engineering specialization to their students in their 3rd and 4th years that include 6 - 8 courses related to biomedical engineering.
Courses available to undergraduates:
- BME 320 Human Anatomy and Physiology: Cells and Tissue.
- BME 321 Human Anatomy and Physiology: Systems.
- BME 510 Neuro-Imaging in Neuroscience.
- BME 513 Imaging Methods in Medicine.
- BME 520 Neuroplasticity of Sensorimotor and Pain Systems.
- BME 553 Rehabilitation Engineering: Assisted Movement after Injury.
- BME 564 Fundamentals of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, MRI.