Melcor Developments Ltd.
Andrew Melton is a commercial real estate executive with over 3 decades of experience. He has led over $500 million in investment grade real estate deals, acquired 6,000+ acres of development land, managed commercial real estate brokerages, and today oversees the strategy, growth and success of two publicly traded companies.
- Planning & executing strategic business transactions, including acquisitions & dispositions, land development, financing arrangements
- Corporate governance and effective stewardship over company resources
- Strategic planning – vision casting and overseeing execution by the executive team
- Creating suitable and beneficial partnerships
- Expanding business to new markets – established strong presence in the United States
- Community building through organizations such as YMCA, which build up and support individuals
- Industry advocacy to promote and shape the future of real estate
- Dedicated to being a consensus builder and focus on building strong relationships
- Skiing, hiking & golf
In the Community
- YMCA Calgary – Power of Potential Campaign Cabinet member of a $30 million campaign to build 3 recreational facilities throughout the city of Calgary. Mr. Melton was also a YMCA Calgary Board Member for 9 year and is a member of the Board of Governors.
- A dedicated philanthropist and benefactor supporting various scholarships, charities and organizations such as the UofC, UofA, YMCA, Calgary Health Trust, Forzani Foundation, and Spinal Cord Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation.