After getting their feet wet in the workforce, new alumni are often confronted with a challenging question: what’s next? These young professionals have experienced a taste of the ‘real world’ and are now ready to consider additional focus in their careers.
To serve this need the BAA has established an Alumni Mentorship Program to help connect recent grads with more seasoned alumni, to benefit from their advice and experience.
Registration for the 2019/20 Alumni Mentorship Program year is now open and the deadline has been extended until August 10th.
Applications will be reviewed for an appropriate match and you will receive a confirmation e-mail with program details by Friday, September 6th.
- Develop a relationship with a business leader to discuss your career goals, challenges and questions.
- Enhance communication and networking skills.
- Increase knowledge of a specific industry and profession.
- Gain insight on the local business community.
Sign-up to be a Protégé
- Meet and influence future business leaders.
- Expand your network.
- Gain access to current business concepts and fresh perspectives.
- Make a difference in someone’s life by providing career insight and guidance based on your own personal experiences and knowledge!
Sign up as a Mentor
Any questions? Contact Jami Drake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-492-1192.
Alumni Mentorship Program Participant Guide