After getting their feet wet in the workforce, new alumni are often confronted with a challenging question: what’s next? These young professionals have experienced a taste of the ‘real world’ and are now ready to seriously consider what they want in a career. This can be a daunting question to face alone.
To serve this need the BAA has established an Alumni Mentorship Program to help connect recent grads with more experienced alumni. Registration for the 2016/17 Alumni Mentorship Program year is now closed. If you have applied to participate in this year's program, your application will be reviewed for an appropriate match and you will receive a confirmation e-mail with program details by mid-June.
- Develop a relationship with a business leader to discuss your career goals, challenges and questions.
- Enhance communication and networking skills.
- Increase knowledge of a specific industry and profession.
- Gain insight on the local business community.
- Sign-up to be a Protégé.
- Meet and influence future business leaders.
- Expand your network.
- Gain access to current business concepts and fresh perspectives.
- Make a difference in someone’s life by providing career insight and guidance based on your own personal experiences and knowledge!
- Sign-up as a Mentor.
Any questions? Contact Jami Drake at email@example.com or 780-492-1192.
Alumni Mentorship Program Participant Guide