- Iravani, S.M.R., B. Kofal, and M.P. Van Oyen, "Process Flexibility and Inventory Flexibility via Product Substitution," accepted for publication at Flexible Services & Manufacturing (FSM).
- Alanis, R., A. Ingolfsson, and B. Kolfal, “A Markov Chain Model for an EMS System with Repositioning,” accepted for publication at Production and Operations Management (POM).
- Jones, K., H. Paxton, R. Hagtvedt, J. Etchason, An Analysis of the New York University Emergency Department Algorithm's Suitability for Use in Gauging Changes in ED Usage Patterns. MEDICAL CARE, (Forthcoming).
- Campello, F., A. Ingolfsson. 2011. Exact necessary staffing requirements based on stochastic comparison with infinite-server models.
- Delasay, M., B. Kolfal, A. Ingolfsson. 2010. Routing of customers in finite-source queueing networks.
- Chung H. T., A. Ingolfsson, J. Doucette. 2010. Haul truck allocation via queuing theory.
- Alanis, R., A. Ingolfsson, B. Kolfal. 2010. A Markovian model for the performance of an emergency medical services system with re-positioning.
- Ingolfsson, A., L. Tang. 2010. Efficient and reliable computation of birth-death process performance measures
Schram, C; D. Haight; T. Shimada. 2010. “The Edmonton Oilers: Forecasting Home Game Attendance”.
Bozkaya, B.; E. Erkut; D. Haight; G. Laporte. "Designing New Electoral Districts for the City of Edmonton."
Haight, D. 2010. “A Patient-Centric Approach to Locating EMS Stations”.
- Cabral, E.A., E. Erkut, G. Laporte, S.A. Tjandra. 2006. The Shortest Path Problem with Relays.
- Erkut, E., S.A. Tjandra. 2006. Multiobjective Routing in Stochastic and Time-varying Networks with real-time Updates.
- Joro, T. 2001. Translation Invariance Results for DEA Models with Constant Returns to Scale.