- Business Economics
- Business Economics and Law
- Business Law
- Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise (General)
- Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise (Family)
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Natural Resources, Energy and the Environment
- Operations Management
- Retailing and Services
- Strategic Management and Organization
Students declaring an International Business Major must declare a minor, unless they are in the After Degree program. Other students may choose a minor if they wish, but are not required to do so.
For details on each Minor's requirements please see Section 64.1.5 for an overview, and see each major heading found in Section 64.2 for additional requirements. For example, for a Marketing Minor, please see Section 64.2.16.IV.2.
Students may also choose to minor in a subject outside of business. If a minor outside of business is chosen, please refer to the calendar section of the Faculty offering that minor for information on which courses must be completed. For example, for a Mathematics Minor, please see Section 193.3 under the heading Minors.