Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)

Study Permit

Apply for a Study Permit

When you have received your official letter of acceptance to the University of Alberta, you should immediately begin procedures to obtain a Study Permit. A Temporary Resident Visa may also be required. These documents are available from the nearest Canadian visa office (embassy, high commission or consulate).

For information on Study Permits, visit the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website.

The U of A International has information on applying for a Study Permit. If you need to renew a Study Permit and have questions please contact U of A International.

Students Currently Studying in Canada

If you are currently studying in Canada at a high school or post-secondary institution, you must ensure that you have a Study Permit which allows you to attend the University of Alberta.