Major in Finance Electives
Major in NREE Electives
Major in OM Electives
Having trouble registering in a course?
Please follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have completed any pre-requisite courses or have co-requisites in registration. Pre-requisites and co-requisites are listed in the U of A calendar in the course description or on Bear Tracks. Pre-requisites are required for Business courses and will not be waived.
- Does the course have priority registration access?A number of intermediate and senior-level Business courses have these registration restrictions which are designed to give priority access to students requiring these courses for their major or minor. Please refer to the Class Notes on Bear Tracks to see what restrictions are in place.
- Are you in the required year? Most intermediate and senior Business courses are restricted to 3rd or 4th year students. Your year is not determined by the number of years attended, it is actually determined by the number of credits earned. Year restrictions are not waived.
- Ensure that you do not have a financial hold on your record.
- Some intro Business courses are reserved for Cohort and Non-cohort students.
Still haven't answered your question?
Please contact the Undergraduate Program Office
for any other registration question you may have.